The University of Limerick Boat House offers state of the art facilities some of which are detailed below:
- State of the Art Indoor Rowing Tank
- A set of 20 indoor rowing ergometers.
- A set of 7 stationary bicycles.
- A fully equipped Olympic standard gym.
- A fully equipped and stocked boat shed.
Meeting and Training Rooms:
The boat house has 2 separate meeting room/ training facilities. Both have been used in the past by Cycle Ireland and Rowing Ireland as well as the Irish Institute of Sports.
(we will soon be offering packages to cater for conferences)
The Boat House has full changing facilities for both males and females which include:
- Toilet Facilities
- Hot showers
Our cafeteria has a full equipped kitchen & dining area for about 40 people.
For more information on how you can book the use of these facilities please do no hesitate to contact ULRC